Billy's Been BLOGGIN' Again

It's a BLOG about nothing!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore and Ocean City, Maryland

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

YouTube Post

"Scrubs" and Colin Hay
Day after day it reappears
Night after night my heartbeat shows the fear
Ghosts appear and fade away
Come back another day


Colin Hay singing Overkill on the TV sitcom "Scrubs"
Episode 25, My Overkill (Season 2, Episode 1)

Colin Hay - Beautiful World
And still this emptiness persists
Perhaps this is as good as it gets
When you’ve given up the drink and those nasty cigarettes
Now I leave the party early at least with no regrets
I watch the sun as it comes up I watch it as it sets
Yeah this is as good as it gets.


Colin Hay, Scottish-Australian musician
formerly of the Australian group Men at Work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home